Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Featuring >> Anarkid

Featuring >> Anarkid

Anarkid is design inspired baby wear that aims to create structure into the chaos of baby hood. Colour, shape, type, simple lines, and made with 100% GOTS certified organic cotton and printed with organic vegetable dye.

We were pretty pumped when we happened upon the stunning brand; Anarkid.  And of course we were psyched when we got our hands on one of their delicious onesies.  The graphic designs, structure and simplicity behind this brand is one-of-a-kind.  I feel like there is so much more to this onesie than just a onesie...  For one, when Silas wears his, I know he's wearing the best.  The comfort and softness of the material is delectable.  For two, I have to chuckle every time I read "milk addict", because I can't think of anything this little guy likes to do more than eat!  And for three, it just completes any outfit.  Even though onesies can be worn under items, this is just too good to cover up, so when Silas wears his, I create a way to make it pop and become the staple piece of his outfit.

//Outfit Details:: Hat - Gap, Suspenders - H&M, Onesie - Anarkid, Leggings - Toto Knits, Raccoon - Maileg, Blanket - Juniper Wilde//

Anarkid has recently launched their SS14 line and it will be available for wholesale in February.  I can't wait to snag some of their latest pieces from their US retailer - Baby Go Green.  These are a few of my favorite items from their new line!

You can check out Anarkid's full stockist list here to purchase any of your favorites.  :)


No comments :

Post a Comment