Thursday, January 16, 2014

All Things >> Bear

One of my favorite things to do is make a round-up post of some things that we love. When I realized that we hadn't done one on bears, I was questioning why??? After all, he is our mascot. haha. 
Here are a few of the billion things Bear I found on the internet. If you are anything like me, it is kind of hard to resist the cute cub faces. Another thing that I love about bears, is that it is very uni-sex. So if you know anyone having a baby, this would be a great list to buy from! Or if you want to spoil your little, I don't think you can go wrong with any of these items. 


1- this bear print is adorable, and would look great in any nursery 
2- who doesn't love a good pin, and this one could put a smile on anyones face! 
3- Atsuyo et Akiko makes the cutest t-shirts, this one is no exception 
4- I am loving these little stuffies right now
5- I have a thing for cute pj's, and I mean come on! BEARS!!!! yes, please! 
6- we love to play dress up in our house, so when I came across this mask I couldn't pass it up
7- need something to finish off those walls? try this faux taxidermy bear head. it comes in a few colors. 
8- bear book-ends? need I say more?
9- soft gallery never lets me down with their prints. this bear pillow is way too cute! 

Here  is a cute DIY for a bear shadow puppet. I couldn't pass up sharing it with you all! 



No comments :

Post a Comment