Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Valentine's Day Round Up >> For the Littles

Today I did a little round-up of some of my favorite Valentine's Day items for the littles, well, because, Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays.  You probably think I say that about every holiday, but for real...  This is my second favorite holiday on the calendar.  There are many reasons why this holiday is so special to me.  I think the main reason is because I love hearts.  I'm a sucker for anything heart shaped or with a heart print on it.  I also am a really lovey and affectionate person and I feel like this holiday puts (most) people in a good lovey dovey mood.  I guess what could really put the icing on the cake, is that the 14th is also my birthday.  ;)


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12


We would love to see what items you are getting your little ones for Valentine's Day!  Tag us at @urbancub on Instagram or share with us on Facebook

No comments :

Post a Comment