Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Leather >> 3 Ways

Leather is huge this season.  Whether you have always loved leather or are just recently tapping into the leather trend, I have chosen three leather fashion basic outfits that are fashion forward and will add a little bit of edge to those looks that are falling flat.

For myself, I am one of the newbies!  I'm just recently finding that leather is just as amazing in clothing, as it is on accessories.  I have found that you can dress it up or dress it down - you can create outfits that fit your every day wear, or you can create outfits that are bold and tasty.  These are the three ways I chose to dress my leather pants.  You can have so much fun with leather and it can elevate everything else you are wearing.  Win/Win!

I wanted to share a "cheaper" style of leather, a dressed up version with a pop of color, and then the "real deal" leather.  If you can't afford a real pair of leather pants, then go with the imitation/faux leather.  Either way, I feel like a pair of leather pants is a must-have in any wardrobe and I know each and everyone of you can rock them!  

 1 // 2 // 3 // 4


 1 // 2 // 3 // 4


1 // 2 // 3 // 4


I think the last two outfits would be perfect for Valentine's Day wear as well!  

Are you rocking leather?  We would love to see how you are wearing it and having fun with it!  Tag us on Instagram @urbancub and hashtag #ucstyle or #ucootd!

No comments :

Post a Comment