Monday, January 13, 2014

Mama >> OOTD


At the beginning of 2014, I made a new years resolution...  This resolution was a bit hard for me and I know I'm going to have to work really hard at it.  My resolution is to get photographed more in 2014.  You see, I'm normally the photographer in our home - I'm the one that is always snapping photos and I rarely make it in front of the camera.  It may sound really simple, but for me it's far from that.  I have never been one of those "model" girls, and even though I'm not ashamed of who I am or how I look, I can ALWAYS find something negative or find something to critique about myself.  I know this is something that a lot of women and ladies face, but I'm going to embrace this challenge as a growing experience this year!

I asked my husband, Josh, if he would help me out by taking the initiative and pick up the camera more.  So this past Sunday, he did just that!  (And to my surprise I wasn't in my pj's, so I was game!)


OOTD, "My Every Day Wear"

OUTFIT DETAILS:
Infinity Scarf: Gap (similar)
Plaid Button Up: Target
Jean Jacket: American Eagle 
Denim: Hudson
Boots: H by Hudson (similar)


I would love to hear your 2014 resolutions!  I would also love to see your Every Day Wear outfits!  You can always tag us on Instagram to share or use hashtag #ucstyle or #ucootd!  :)

Happy Monday, Friends!  It's been such a beautiful day and I hope you all are having a wonderful start to your week!

1 comment :

  1. You got that shirt at Target? I love it! It is exactly what I have been looking for... I should have known to head there!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete