Friday, January 24, 2014

Ace & Jig >> SS14 Sneak Peek

This label does not even need an introduction, but I might as well tell you all everything I love about it! 
 This collection speaks for itself, from their amazing textiles to their unique designs. That is just the beginning. Ace & Jig has, year after year, produced separates that you want wear with everything and dresses that you can wear for that special event, or out to run errands in. 
I am just as excited about this spring/summer collection as I have been every other season. Waiting for what seems like an eternity to get my hands on my favorite pieces. 
It seems like it doesn't matter who you are or what type of body you have when you slip on an Ace & Jig garment. I feel comfortable, but still snazzy in every piece I own. They fall just right on your body so they aren't too baggy or too tight.  They are so well made and last forever. In this case you get what you pay for, over and over. And over again. 
If you have not experienced Ace & Jig yet, take it from us here at Urban Cub and do yourself a favor. Buy something from this amazing collection this Spring!! 

This video is AMAZE...

>>Here are a few looks that I am keeping my eyes on<<
[photos courtesy of style.com]

You can see the rest of the looks here.
enjoy! 

No comments :

Post a Comment