Monday, January 20, 2014

THIS BRAND >> Louise Misha

One of my favorite brands for Scarlett is Louise Misha. So when I saw the SS14 collection, my mouth dropped! They never disappoint me! 
I love love love the quality of their clothing, and I think the thing I love more is how un-complicated it is. They keep it simple with their designs, and it is beyond enough for us! Their print this season is palm trees and flamingos. Which are perfect, because I love pretending (and dressing) like we live at the beach, year round :) They also incorporate ruffles,tassels and bows, oh my! 
Their jewelry is adorable too, all on its own. They have unique little bracelets and necklaces for kiddos, and mommies too. It can withhold my toddler pulling and tugging at it, so it is definitely worth it! and I mean, toddlers with jewelry on is just too cute. 
They also have the cutest sunsuits! I cannot wait to input my card number at checkout!!! 
Scroll down to enjoy the beauty of these clothes,
 and everything that I have said, you will feel the same! trust me....


See what I mean??
;)

You can still purchase their FW13 collection here. They are good having a sale too! 

The SS14 collection is released in February, so keep a look out. 

1 comment :

  1. These pictures are beautiful! I am doing a giveaway today and would love if you would stop by and check it out! http://www.thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete