Tuesday, January 28, 2014

DIY Valentine's >> Danni Remender

We can't think of a Valentine's card that is sweeter then something handmade and created by the littlest of hands.  Today Danni Remender is sharing Edie's Valentine's that she created for her friends.


For this DIY we used:

+ plain white cards
+ heart stamp (we used aha arts)
+ stamp pad
+ creativity

I love creating with my littles, but mostly love to set up a provocation and see where their creativity takes them. I studied and worked in Early childhood education for more than 12 years, pulling specifically from the Reggio Emilia approach, which is to create inspiring invitations that lead to questions and discoveries. So here we are; we started with a heart, and everything that followed was from the imagination of my my littlest. Each card is unique. I hope you're inspired to do this with your littlest too.

No comments :

Post a Comment