Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Cold Weather Care >> Skincare for Body

The second edition of Cold Weather Care is for your body. Lotions, Oils, and Potions. I know for myself I love to scout out the best of everything Body Care. I enjoy trying different brands, and "potions". I have very sensitive skin so I have to be careful of what I use. I love natural oils and scents, it seems to be what works best for my skin.
  
Here are some of my picks that I love and use. I use lotion and oils every single day but one that I love and use pretty much every day is just plain Coconut Oil. It is such a great base for lotion too if you like to moisturize like I do! Here is a good little article about coconut oil


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 



These are some of my favorite picks! If you have any questions on how I use this product or anything else, please ask! I would love to share!! 
Do you have a favorite product? or a favorite ritual? Tell us!! Or tag us on IG @UrbanCub


No comments :

Post a Comment