Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Penguins >> For the Littles


Penguins are huge right now and quite frankly, I'm loving it...Really loving it!  You can put penguins on anything and it would be cute.  And a bonus, most penguin printed clothing and accessories are gender neutral, which is the way to go.  I love dressing Everly and Silas in gender neutral clothes, so I gave in and had to get a few of my favorites that are listed below...

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12


You really can't go wrong with printing wild life on children items.  I'm loving the other fads that are "in" right now too; foxes, deer, bears, wild cats...

What wild life prints are you into right now for your little one(or for yourself)?  I'd love to hear!

2 comments :

  1. Great Options! I love the sweater item #6.

    http://goldengilt.blogspot.com/
    Check out my blog for great posts on Interior Design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, isn't it great!? Wish it came in adult size ;)

      Delete