Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Boys Plaid >> On Girls

Do you ever say to yourself, "I wish I had a boy, so I could wear that on him?"  Well I used to say that all the time...then along came Silas.  But even with a little boy, I still fall for things all the time in the boys section that I would love to wear on Everly.  I always think to myself, "can she pull this off?"  Well the answer is, yes, she can!  I'm loving plaid and flannel this season, but i'm having a really hard time finding plaid "for girls", for some reason they only make plaid tops for boys?  Or at least it seems to only be sold in the boys sections.  So I decided to put together a few styles to give us a little inspiration on how "boys plaid" can be worn on your girl.  So, next time you see that plaid top in the boys section...Grab it, because girls can totally rock plaid!

Here are three ways I would style Everly in boys plaid tops:

outfit one:  hat // plaid top // skirt // tights // boots

outfit two:  vest // plaid top // bracelet // leggings // boot moccs

outfit three:  hat // jean jacket // plaid top // scarf // corduroy pants // shoes

And to give even a little bit more inspiration.  We wanted to share how our cutie girls are rocking boys plaid.  (Everly's top was purchased at Carter's in the boys section and Scarlett's top is a hand-me-down from her cousin.)







Feeling inspired and want to share your little ones in their plaid(boys can be included!)?  We would love it!  If you are on Instagram, tag us @urbancub or hashtag #UCootd


No comments :

Post a Comment