Friday, October 18, 2013

DENIM >> 3 WAYS

How much do you love those favorite pair of jeans? Me too, to the point that some days all I want is to throw on those perfect fitting jeans and that great comfy sweater. But some days you can't wear your favorite sweater and you need a little help putting some outfits together.  So I decided to put together some outfit ideas: Denim 3 ways. 

Denim on Denim is such a classy look and it seems to keep coming back into the fashion world every few years. It is such a 'cool' look. I kind of loved making these outfits with my family in mind! I think we could totally get away with it!

1 // 2 // 3     1 // 2     1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 


This is Denim the second way. One of my favorite looks is Denim over or under something. It just adds that extra 'coolness' to the outfit. Denim could almost be used as an accessory. Plus, who doesn't love a good layered outfit?  

1 // 2 // 3 // 4     1 // 2 // 3 // 4     1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5


Don't know how to wear colored Denim? Here is my Denim the third way. I wanted to purchase it all and make everyone wear it! 
1 //2 // 3 // 4 // 5     1 // 2 // 3 // 4     1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6


Hope this gave you some ideas for some outfits this Fall. I know we will be wearing lots of Denim this season. 

Do you have any styling tips or just love your way to wear Denim? Share it with us! Tag us on Instagram #UCootd 

No comments :

Post a Comment