Friday, October 25, 2013

Scarlett >> Last Days of Summer

As the summer is winding down, we are taking full advantage of it. We have spent so much time outside lately, that it has been hard to come in! We just keep adding that extra layer, which we love!

 Scarlett is getting so good at walking! She loves to walk really fast and then stop. She just cracks up!! I am honestly seeing the world all over again and smiling at the little things. She finds something on the ground and has to grab it. The leaves are new to her, the sticks, peebles, acorns, bugs, everything! She loves to explore and find new things. I love being with her because she is just so content and happy outside. I love being the one to see all her firsts. I feel so happy and lucky to be her mom! So I really couldn't help but share some of my favorite moments with her that I have captured with my phone:

::stylish little bebe:: 
::barefoot babe::
::deciding on which way to run from me:: 
::relax time after a long walk:: 
::this is her, 'i'm about to do something bad' face:: 

What are you doing in these last days of Summer, first days of Fall?
We would love to know! Tag us on IG! 


No comments :

Post a Comment