Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Behind >> Urban Cub

Welcome, and thank you so much for stopping by!  We hope to keep you coming back for more ;)

We wanting to start off by introducing ourselves and share a little bit about who we are and what are hopes are for this new venture with Urban Cub.


Hello! My name is Brittany and I am 27 years of age. I am originally from Nashville, TN but moved to Atlanta, GA almost 6 years ago. I met my fiance 4 years ago and we had my beautiful daughter, Scarlett Rose in August of 2012. 

I have always been into fashion, but never thought I would have the opportunity to work in the fashion industry. When I was approached to do some styling, I felt like I had come into my dream. I just knew in my heart that I was supposed to be doing it. I started working in tv/films when I moved to Atlanta. My wisdom of fashion just continued to grow and I started to become a shopper, and that is where my love of shopping started. I love finding great deals, and trying out new trends. When I found out I was having a baby, I just knew it was a girl, a whole new side of fashion opened up. I had no clue of this "children's fashion world", but I quickly jumped in, and now I am one of those mothers who actually enjoys dressing my child over myself!  When I had Scarlett I decided to be a stay-at-home mother. I enjoy everyday with her and love watching her grow and become a little lady. We love to play outside, and to explore our city. We love to shop most of all! When I find a new brand for her to try, I get so excited! I still like to dress the whole family, but nothing compares to itty-bitty sized clothing. 

I am excited to share my life with you guys, and to share a little peek inside of what we like to do. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
xoxo,
Brittany 


Heyyy!!  My name is Brianna and I am 24 years old.  Born and raised in Pennsylvania, in the outskirts of Philadelphia.  I married my child-hood sweetheart, Josh, in January of 2010 and it was truly a winter wonderland wedding.  We welcomed our sweet little lady, Everly June, in November 2011 and our dashing little man, Silas Joshua, in July of 2013.

I could never decide what I wanted to do with my life prior to getting married.  I dreamed of doing many things: fashion, nursing, photography...  Then I realized being a mom is the best job of all, it allows you to do a little bit of everything!  I live my dream everyday with these two precious children of mine.  

I've always loved fashion, but when Everly was born, it was like having a real life baby doll and one of my favorite things to do was to pick outfits out for her.  This quickly became quite an adventure, a very fun adventure!  Ha!  I scoured the internet and came across brands I've never heard of before and then it just got even more fun!  Children's fashion is something that I quickly became enthralled in.  And guess what, boys are just as fun to dress, if not, more!!!  It's been so much fun having one of each, it truly is the best of both worlds in fashion world!

I am a stay-at-home mom to my two little loves and I wouldn't have it any other way.  We enjoy taking little adventures, hanging with family and friends, meeting new friends and eating ice cream.

I can't wait to start this blog and to open up our little world with you all.  I hope to meet some new friends along the way and that's the most exciting part of all!  

Love,
Brianna




Urban Cub was originally sparked with our passion for children's fashion, due to the fact that our lives revolve around their sweet little faces, but we quickly realized we didn't want to label ourselves and make ourselves exclusive...  We wanted to do something more then just that.  We wanted to do something for the whole family, because "family" is really where our heart is.

Urban Cub is a lifestyle blog made for you and yours.  And a little for us too.  We wanted to create something to inspire, but we also wanted a place we had for keepsake of all our favorite memories and little life moments that we never want to forget.  We hope and strive to bring inspiration for the whole family and to share our life with you along the way.

A little bit of fashion, a little bit of life, and a lot of love.

Again, we are so happy you stopped by!  Please say, Hi!! 




No comments :

Post a Comment