Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Comfy Knits >> For the Whole Family

Fall is my favorite season and time of the year by a long shot.  It just screams comfy and cozy, and come on, who doesn't love comfy and cozy?  

I threw together a list of my favorite knits for the whole family that I'm loving this season, because I know it's hard to find that "perfect fall sweater".  I definitely have to splurge and buy the Oeuf fawn sweater for Silas, because I just can't resist that cuteness...

1 // 2 // 3


1 // 2 // 3


1 // 2 // 3


1 // 2 // 3


Tag yourself or your cutie wearing your favorite Fall knits on Instagram with hashtag #urbancub to link up with today's post and to see what other peoples favorite knits are!  Can't wait to see :)

 

1 comment :

  1. This is such a cute post! I love all the different looks each family member can have, so cozy!

    www.tinygentlemen.com

    ReplyDelete