Friday, November 1, 2013

Everly >> Turns 2

Oh, Everly June.  The day you were born, the world became more beautiful.  From the very first moment I laid eyes on your tiny little body, my heart grew to a capacity I never knew existed.  You were all I dreamed of and more - nothing less then perfect.  What my heart couldn't comprehend, what I just could not wrap my mind around was that you were mine!  You are mine!  Amazing...

Today you turn 2!  I have no clue how these two years flew by the way they did, but nevertheless, I love watching you grow and become your own.  I've never met a more beautiful, loving, captivating, caring, generous, full of life, little girl!  You truly blow my mind every day.



























I love you so much, baby girl, more then you will ever know.  You make my mama heart so proud, it bursts at the seams.

Happy Birthday, Ev!
I love you to the moon and back!

No comments :

Post a Comment