Thursday, November 14, 2013

Cold Weather Care >> For the Baby

Here we are at the last post for my series on Cold Weather Care and I saved the last for the best. When it comes to our babies we try to choose the best of the best. I feel like I went through so many trial and error and test runs with Scarlett. I had stockpiled a lot of bath wash and lotions and come to realize that Scarlett has my sensitive skin with a little bit of eczema. It is all about what works for your babe. There are so many products out there, and thankfully a lot of them are actually ok to put on your child. 

 So these are some things that we use on a daily basis and then a few extra picks. :) 

Here  is a little article with some tips about keeping your little one safe during those cold days. 

//Click on images to read more info on product or to purchase//

Thank you for letting me show you some of my favorite products these last few weeks. I have discovered new products during the process and I hope that you have too! 
I look forward to doing more series and look forward to telling you all that I know. 
Again, if you have any questions about any of these products I would be happy to answer them. 
Have a great rest of the week! 

No comments :

Post a Comment