Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Mama Wears >> All Black Outfit

When it comes to the color black, I think it is such a classy color. It has become such a staple color for me. I love that there are different variations of the color black, so when you go shop you find all kinds of fun stuff. Vintage-black, matte-black, distressed-black, black-black. The options seem endless. This comes in handy though, when you are putting together an outfit. It is stylish to wear different blacks in the same outfit. For me I love vintage-black and black-black. 
In the same breathe it is very classy to wear the same black head to toe. It is hard for me to do that. I would love to, and when I see someone dressed in all the same black I want to do it. It is so daring. However, it is something that you can move into. I am going to start wearing more and more black, taking off that layer of gray or bordeaux that I tend to pair with my blacks. When I do step out in that all black casual outfit, know that I will share it with you all! 

Here is a little outfit I put together with Black in mind. I would wear this outfit in a heartbeat! 

Sidenote: number 4 is my signature scent. i wait all summer to put this on. it is the perfect fall and winter smell. tom ford is my hero for making this scent. you have to smell it! 

 1 // 2 (similar) // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 


I am loving the way these outfits are styled. The best!  <3 


How do you style your black outfits? Do you dare to wear all black pieces, or do you like to add a pop of another color? Tell us here in the comments or hashtag us on Instagram. We would love to hear. #ucstyle 



No comments :

Post a Comment