Thursday, November 7, 2013

Cold Weather Care >> Hair

When it comes to taking care of your hair, it gets so confusing! There are so many products out there for so many different hair types. I try to think what is actually nourishing for my hair. If I have to use products, I am picky about them having some sort of benefit. I learned a few years ago that to receive the most from your hair, you have to take care of your scalp. So I started to take some Hair, Skin and Nail vitamins and started to do scalp treatments. I have seen a huge improvement since I started thinking from the scalp down. Right after I had Scarlett I suffered from VERY BAD post-pardum hair-loss. So I really dug into haircare after that. These are some products that I live by, and would be having a horrible hair day without at least one of them. 



1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 


If you have any questions, please feel free to comment or email us. Thanks for staying tuned for this series. Next week will be my last week for the "Cold Weather" series, and I will doing it for the littles!
Exciting!!!!  


No comments :

Post a Comment