Friday, November 15, 2013

THIS BRAND >> Lu Flux


THIS BRAND  >>  Lu Flux


I happened upon this brand on Pinterest and I'm quite happy I did.  I am obsessing over the skirt for Everly and the romper pants for Silas.  I love brands that have items where I can "match" or "coordinate" outfits with the two of them.  I just can't get enough of knits for my babies this season.  There is just something amazing about putting something thick, warm, handmade and just out right precious on your little ones.  Lu Flux only has a few items in their new shop, but it's just the perfect amount to get your mouth watering and leave your wallet a little bit more empty.  How do you look and not just, have to have it?!  I mean come on, mismatched toggled knits...Need I say more?





Lu Flux also has a women's section, with totally unique pieces, it's worth a look.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!



No comments :

Post a Comment