Monday, November 4, 2013

Wear >> Capes for Kids

I am loving being able to layer stuff for Scarlett, like vests and jackets, and one of my favorite...Capes!  I grabbed a few last season that I love, and I am wanting nearly every one I see from this season!  One of the many great things about capes is that they come in almost any material, and can be matched with anything in your closet!  I love the ones Wovenplay creates, they keep it classy but also make it very fun.  Mabo came out with an ADORABLE plaid one (#5, it also comes in red plaid) that I can't believe we don't own yet. And one more brand that I am completely loving right now is Fleur + Dot, just go take a peek, gorgeous...I promise. 

Here are a few other capes that I'm eyeing for Scarlett.

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 

Do you mamas have a little one with cape style? Show us on your Instagram! Use hashtag #ucootd and let us see...

Hope you all had a lovely weekend and are ready for the week ahead! 

No comments :

Post a Comment