Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Top 8 >> Overalls

It's no joke that overalls are coming back and are everywhere you turn.  I know this style isn't for everyone, or maybe you love the look but don't think you can pull it off yourself.  I have a few styles I've been wanting to try this season, including some short rompers and jumpsuits, but I am very drawn to long overalls...  Here are my top 8 choices and favorites trending now!


one || MiH
two || Ace & Jig
three || Forever 21
four || Line & Dot
six || Free People
seven || Ulla Johnson

Check out the links above for more views, some of these have incredibly cute backs!

So what do you think about overalls coming back?  I have been wearing skinnies for the past few years and I'm really thinking about stepping out of my comfort zone to grab a pair of the flared overalls.  Now to decide on which ones...

No comments :

Post a Comment