Thursday, April 17, 2014

Urban Cub On The Go >> Scarlett

{{this girl fell in love with ice cream}}

{{my fashionista}}

{{nothing better than a worn out nap}}

{{my best friend, Scarlett's favorite person}}

{{little cotton tail}}

{{does it get any sweeter?}}

{{this face has my heart}}

{{we ate here almost every meal}}

{{the carousel at SM Pier}}

{{hotel selfies are underrated}} 

{{sisters}}

{{my happy place}}

{{deciding what to have for breakfast}}

{{my baby got sick}}

{{HOLLYWOOD}}

We had a perfect trip to LA. There were lots of laughs, lots of love, and memories for a lifetime.
I am extremely fortunate to have such beautiful friends and family that love us for all that we are. 
I can't wait to go back, we already miss everyone so much. 
(The weather doesn't make it a bad place either)
Hope you all have an awesome weekend and a perfect Easter. 
XOX 

No comments :

Post a Comment