Monday, April 14, 2014

THIS BRAND >> Milapinou

THIS BRAND >> Milapinou

Dallana- a young mother, has a new vision and inspiration… the creation of designs appropriate for the new mom and her baby, as well as designs for mom’s-to-be. Clothing that is tailor-made with true style and functionality (i.e. breastfeeding).

Using a wide variety of natural fibers, organic fabrics to protect the environment, along with special touches, such as embroidery made by the hands of the artisan women of her beloved Mexico, Dallana creates designs that transform the women who wear them into little woodland nymphs ready to run through the forest.

A touch of vintage, with the hippy spirit of the 60’s and 70’s. A romantic blend of Renaissance and Woodstock.


Are you guys following Carousel NY on Instagram yet?  I actually found this lovely brand via her IG feed and instantly fell in love.  Like this clothing line hit the top of my list of brands I must have for Everly!  It is everything I am into right now and it's a perfect fit for her Summer wardrobe.  Carousel NY will actually be carrying this brand and it should be up in the shop SOON!  I seriously am stalking her web shop on an hourly basis, because I must have some of these items!

Here are just a few of my favorites pieces!!!  So in love!!!  How cute would some of these items be for a Summer baby shower gift?

What do you think?  Love it as much as I do?


//photo source: Milapinou//

No comments :

Post a Comment