Friday, April 18, 2014

Scarlett's Easter Goodies


I love putting together Easter Baskets. Or I guess I really like to put together any sort of gift. It is kind of one of my things. I love collecting little pieces and making them all work together. I'm a total nerd when it comes to gift giving. I can't wait to play the Easter Bunny Sunday morning. So much fun! 
Here are the links to the goodies above. Enjoy! 


Did you put together a photo-worthy Easter basket? We would love to see it! Tag us on Instagram and maybe we will feature your basket over the weekend. Yay! Use hashtag #uceaster 
And above all I hope that you have a beautiful holiday with your family. For us this is such a family oriented holiday so we will be spending the day with each other, trying to steal kisses from Scarlett. Ha! 

XOX

No comments :

Post a Comment