Tuesday, April 15, 2014

LOVE TAZA FOR LAUREN MOFFATT

Lauren Moffatt ||shop|| ||instagram|| ||pinterest||
Love Taza ||blog|| ||instagram|| ||pinterest||

I LOVE Taza!  Who doesn't?  So when I heard that she was collaborating with Lauren Moffatt (a favorite designer of mine!) to bring us darling little girls wear, I about fell off my chair.  How could both of these two partnered together NOT create the most amazing little pieces?  Yeah, they can't...ha!  I'm dying over every single item, but I'm a bit partial to the heart dress and the cloud sweater (which I totally think Everly and Silas could share!).

I wanted to congratulate Lauren Moffatt and Love Taza on the gorgeous collection that they created!  It's outstanding and I need to contain myself from buying every single piece...  Also, right now, through May 12th, you can order your favorites to ensure you get the size and item you love.  Be sure to check out the full collection here for preorders.  Also, you can read more about the collaboration on Love Taza blog, here.

Hope you all have a lovely day!

No comments :

Post a Comment