Friday, July 25, 2014

Wee Mondine

 When shopping online I enjoy building a friendship with the people I purchase from and then I tend to repeatedly shop their site, because to me it's more then just a shopping experience, it's also about supporting an awesome small business.  When I first stumbled upon Wee Mondine, I knew this would be one of those shops.  I love when I find an online shop that carries ALL of my favorite brands, because it's a one-stop spot and I don't have to pay for crazy shipping from a ton of different places.  Another bonus with Wee Mondine, is they offer Free Shipping on all domestic orders!   Elizabeth Crosby, Owner/Founder of Wee Mondine has got it right on with the brands and styles she carries and I love that after the short amount of time of knowing her, I already feel like I know her...  She is such a sweet soul and is always looking to please and make sure you are happy!  She truly is a gem!  :)

Some of my favorite brands you can find at Wee Mondine (to list a few) are; Emile et Ida, Imps & Elf, Makie, Atsuyo et Akiko, Mini Rodini, Boy+Girl and Zuzii...  Elizabeth will also be restocking these brands with their Fall/Winter collections and they should be arriving to the shop in August and early September!  I can't wait!!!  So keep checking back or follow their Instagram to get the latest news on when the brands start arriving!


One of my all time favorite brands for Everly is Boy+Girl.  This brand completely captures Everly's style.  I love the easy breezy feel of the clothing that can be dressed up or down, giving you a beachy, yet somewhat boho feel.  I have some pieces from Boy+Girl's earliest collections and they still are a favorite in Everly's closet and hold up through wash after wash.  Everly is currently wearing some of this seasons Spring/Summer collection and you can find the top here and the bottoms here.  (And on sale!)  

I am also currently obsessed with Zuzii footwear.  Their shoes and sandals are simply the cutest and go with everything.  They also are made with the softest leather and mold to your littles foot like a glove.  I would recommend these shoes before any other shoe on the market, if you are looking for a comfort, effortless look.  You can find Everly's Oxfords here.

I hope everyone has an awesome weekend!  I will be busy PARTYING and celebrating my sweet baby boy's 1st birthday!


P.S. Boy+Girl's Fall/Winter collection will be hitting Wee Mondine soon and it's AMAZING!!!  I will be sharing Boy+Girl Fall/Winter collection next week, so stay tuned to see it's amazingness!  I'm crossing my finger's that Silas fits in this season's collection as well, because WOW...  Just WOW!!!  :)

No comments :

Post a Comment