Monday, July 14, 2014

Children of the Tribe >> When Stranded

Children of the Tribe captures the innocence and wonder of childhood in its natural state, inspired by the harmonious connection of tribal children with the outdoor world around them.

Their range is characterized by tribal and animal prints, floaty florals, and soft but strong natural fabrics. The colors of their clothing reflect the earthy and coastal tones of their home in Byron Bay, with influences from deserts, mountains, islands and plains all around the world where tribal children play.

They create quality, timeless, stylish clothing for free-spirited little people who love to roam in the sand dunes, daydream in treetops, and run barefoot through long grass.



Even though I am still totally enthralled in Summer and all it's glorious warmth, I am insanely pumped about all the new Fall/Winter collections I am seeing from some of my favorite brands!  Children of the Tribe has blown my brains with their latest collection - When Stranded!  I love a brand that nails it with the boys clothes just as much as they nail it with the girls.  It's really hard to find awesome boys clothing, so when I can shop for both kids from the same line, it's total victory!  

P.S. This pineapple tank is rocking my socks, because I just picked one up similar for myself and this means, twinning with my babes!  :)

No comments :

Post a Comment