Friday, July 4, 2014

Minou Kids

If you know me by now, or if you follow me on my personal Instagram (@juneandbug), you know that I love to dress my kids in coordinating outfits.  I kinda live for it.  I search high and low to find outfit for them to "match" or coordinate.  I never thought I would be that mom, but it's actually a lot of fun and in my opinion, more tasteful then the average matchy-matchy look when you get to match a girl and a boy.  You can't just simply get away with putting a dress/skirt on a boy, so you have to find brands that release prints in various styles for both genders.  A few of my go to brand for buying pieces to coordinate for both genders is; Bobo Choses, Mini Rodini, Ace&Jig and Munster Kids.  

Today Everly and Silas are wearing coordinating pieces from Munster Kids from Minou Kids.  This season's Spring/Summer collection really blew my mind from Munster Kids.  I love all the fun prints ranging anywhere from, safari animals, sea life and pirates.  Each piece we have from this collection has been the perfect addition to the kids Summer wardrobes and Silas pretty much lives in these pants (eeep)...  If you love this seasons prints as much as I did, you would like to know that Munster Kids will be pulling a lot of the same prints from their Spring/Summer collection and putting them into their Autumn/Winter collection!  :)

||shop|| ||instagram|| ||facebook|| ||pinterest||

‘Minou’ means ‘kitten’ in French. When you tell a kid that he is “un petit minou,” it means he’s just adorable…and maybe a little bit naughty.

At Minou Kids, founders Julie and Mimi, are on a mission: To make finding the very best in kids clothing and accessories effortless (and incredibly fun) for you.  They hand-pick their favorite styles from top designers, and search high and low to find small, undiscovered, and up-and-coming boutique brands–so you don’t have to!

Minou Kids is currently running their Summer sale, which is 30% off on select styles.  (Including our favorites from Munster Kids!)

I hope everyone has an awesome and safe Fourth of July and enjoy your weekend!!

Outfit Details:
Silas' Tank: Bobo Choses
Everly and Silas' Sandals: Saltwaters

No comments :

Post a Comment