Monday, July 7, 2014

Lavender Farm

I recently really got into essential oils and try to practice natural remedies for any and all illnesses or issues that pop up in our life.  I have been using essential oils for a little less then a year now and have been extremely pleased with the outcome and the benefits from using them.  We use them regularly for both Josh and I, and the kids.  I love them so much that I have been trying to gain more knowledge about them so I can share the wonderful benefits of them with friends or people I come across that may be interested in learning more.  I know the kids are still too young to really understand all the benefits, but Everly already asks for oils whenever she isn't feeling well or when she has a boo-boo or bug bite.  I thought it would be a fun learning experience for not only myself, but for Everly as well, to learn more about where oils derive from, so this weekend we made a trip to a Lavender Farm.  This was our first time going and it was such a fun time for me (and the kids), especially because lavender is one of my all time favorite essential oils and one that we use regularly in our home.  This place smelled like heaven from a mile away!

If any of you are interested in learning more about essential oils, I recommend simply browsing the web and do your research, but if you are looking for more of a one-on-one or have some questions, I would love to help.  You can email me anytime at urbancubblog@gmail.com  :)  If you are a beginner and are looking to buy a few essential oils to dabble with, I recommend: Lavender, Peppermint and Lemon!  You can purchase these 3 basic oils here.


(Here is a little video too!)

Have you guys heard of the brand, Tuchinda?  I was recently introduced to Tuchinda earlier in the year and have really loved getting to know this sweet brand!  Everly's sweet little romper that she wore to the Lavender Farm is from their latest collection and I am in love with it (so was everyone else)!  I love all the fancy little details and their delicious choice of prints for this collection.  This is a charming, delicate, A+ brand and I can't wait to see what their next season's collection looks like!  You can learn more about Tuchinda here.

I hope everyone has a great Monday!
Outfit Details:
Everly's Romper: Tuchinda
Everly's Moccasins: Keal Designs
Silas' Top: Mini and Maximus
Silas' Shorts: Gap

No comments :

Post a Comment