Thursday, July 3, 2014

Guest Post >> Shari @unpetitmeow

I'm Shari (@unpetitmeow on instagram). Bri and Britt were so sweet to invite myself and Amelia to guest blog and share our Independence Day style with the readers of Urban Cub.

Everyone already knows how big we like to do things here in Texas, so naturally we felt that Amelia's Fourth of July threads had to be just as explosive as her first fireworks show!

I love mixing patterns and taking fashion risks (life is too short for matching pant suits!) and above all I love supporting handmade. This outfit was all about fun, independence and hand-made American goodness!


Hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday weekend!

xo
Shari and Amelia


Outfit Details:
Firecracker feather crown: A Tiny Arrow (@atinyarrow)
'Young American' tank: Sweet Lukamo (@sweetlukamo) / deconstructed by me
Floral hi/lo skirt: Ryderr and Henn (@ryderandrhenn)
Oxfords: Zuzii (@zuziifootwear)

No comments :

Post a Comment