Thursday, March 6, 2014

Top SS14 dresses >> For Scarlett


The new Spring/Summer clothes are too much this year! It felt like with every release I (for Scarlett, of course) needed something. Some of my favorite clothing for Scarlett is dresses, and this season did not disappoint. It was hard to narrow down to TEN! I have been trying to check these dresses off of our list, and it's safe to say that I think she will be good on dresses this summer. 
One of the reasons I feel justified on buying so many dresses for Scarlett is because the opportunities are endless when it comes to wearing them. Put on some tights and a cardigan for those chilly Spring evenings. Or throw on a vest and some boots for a cool look. I like to wear my dresses with t-shirts sometimes, and I fully intend on dressing up one of Scarlett's dresses like that this year. 
I like to have fun with dressing her, so who knows what kind of outfit we will come up with! I still have a little time before she starts in with her opinion on what to wear. I think she will love to put clothes together though, as we kind of play with clothes half of our time! (I can wish, right?!)
So here are our dress picks from all the amazing clothes out right now. 
Get ready, these dresses are GOOD.  

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10

please note: 
all of the dresses have not been released, so some of the links just take you to the designers webpage. there you should find info about when they will be released!


No comments :

Post a Comment