Monday, March 10, 2014

To Have >> Sandals

We are back with this fun series "to have". I have picked out my favorite three sandals that are on my list for Summer this year. (am I the only one craving warmer days?) I need the sun to shine and to feel the warmth of the sun on my face. I want to wear my dresses and to wear shoes that my toes can wiggle about!! 
C'mon Spring, I think the entire U.S. needs you after a long long cold Winter! 
So maybe if we keep posting all this summer stuff it will make the warmer days get here sooner.(dreaming





What are some things that are on your list to purchase for Summer days? Do you have something that you are dying to share with someone? We want to know! Share with us here, or tag us on Instagram using #ucootd or #ucstyle

Have a fabulous Monday
XOX



No comments :

Post a Comment