Friday, March 14, 2014

Style that >> Bobo Choses


A friend of mine asked me to put together some looks for her webshop - Once Upon a Luna. She wanted me to style some of the Bobo Choses pieces she is stocking with pieces that are more affordable. I thought it was a brilliant idea!

I had so much fun putting these looks together, and it inspired me to challenge myself when I am getting Scarlett items to add into her wardrobe. Everything you see here styled with the Bobo Choses pieces are under $30!  Score!

Also, be sure to check out Once Upon a Luna for some great pieces! Her second delivery will be in any day so if you don't see something in her shop, don't fret! She will also be stocking other brands in the near future, and will be expanding her age range also. Right now she stocks for newborn to 2 years. Brianne is a very nice woman and is such a good business owner. I love supporting smaller businesses like this, ones that have owners as passionate about children's fashion as we are here at Urban Cub.






I hope you enjoyed this little style session.
xo

No comments :

Post a Comment