Monday, March 17, 2014

10 Things >> About Me


1* 
I wish for a house with all white everything, but when it comes down to it I know my eccentric side will come out and there will be color everywhere!
2* 
I am a tad bit OCD, but not about normal things. I'm the only one who understands how my brain works, and why things have to be the way they are. (does that even make sense?) 
3*
 My underwear and bra have to match. I will be uncomfortable all day if they don't. (see weird things matter) 
4* 
I was a shopper/stylist (costumer) in my previous life. The one where I didn't have my baby yet 
5*
 I stopped counting my tattoos once I counted fifty 
6* 
My fiance is quite a bit older than me. Don't let that fool you though, he doesn't act like it 
7* 
I will have 4 step-kids once I get married 
8* 
I have driven across the country, coast to coast, five times 
9*
 I always have my toenails painted
10*
 I have a BIG shopping problem. I like to blame it on number four though


No comments :

Post a Comment