Thursday, February 27, 2014

Bobo Choses >> Top 10 SS14 Picks

We have been seeing lots of people share their Bobo Choses Spring and Summer choices from the latest released collection on Instagram and it inspired us to share ours!  I was OBSESSED with this Bobo Choses SS14 "Manifesto" collection.  I seriously wish I could get one of everything!  So here are my favorites and the pieces my little's will be rocking this Summer!  :)





Three things about this collection...
1.) I'm in major major love with this teal/green color (that I apparently got of everything!)
2.) I love the stripes, criss-crosses and sunshine!
3.) Everything I bought for Everly and Silas was intended for lots of "twin" days.  They will be super matchy matchy this Summer.  :)

These are the shops I purchased from if you are looking for these items:  Shan and Toad, Scandinavian Minimall, Shak Shuka, Line+LivSailor Janes and Bobo Choses.

We would love to see your top picks!!  Tag us on Instagram or use hashtag #UCBOBOSHARE

Have a lovely and fantastic day everyone!!!  :)

No comments :

Post a Comment