Monday, February 3, 2014

THIS BRAND >> Raspberry Plum


Play, get messy but always look chic.

A fresh, original kidsswear brand, based in London, for little girls who are fashion conscious, stylish but still love to be carefree children.
The collection was created with the strong belief that girls should be able to play, get messy, run around and still look chic. Our aim is to combine the comfort and practicality of modern fabrics with the class and elegance of vintage childrenswear. Silhouettes are inspired by the 1930s, 40s and 50s, when children’s clothing was still formal.


Gah! This brand has my heart right now! I can't believe I have to wait until FW14 to purchase it. 
At least we have these amazing, adorable pictures to look at. 
I have already bookmarked Raspberry Plum, so I will keep up to date! I have a feeling that this brand will be one that we should watch out for.

Enjoy it!   


No comments :

Post a Comment