Tuesday, February 18, 2014

From Play >> To Dress


I am having a lot of fun with the stage Everly is in.  She is ALL girl, yet, she still loves sports and to get a little dirty.  People have been saying to me a lot lately, "Wow, Everly in a skirt!"  It's makes me laugh, because my style for Everly seems to lean more toward the unisex items, but now that Everly has a say in her outfit choices, she seems to always grab the skirt or the dress.  She is becoming quite a little lady!  And I love it!  

Recently I have been trying to find pieces that "dress up" an outfit or simple pieces to give an outfit that wow factor.  I have been buying lots of tutu's, skirts, accessories and even a few really cute pairs of "fancy" shoes to add that extra special touch to outfits.  

Some of my favorite's to make any outfit go that extra mile:
Pop Colors - Gold, Yellow, Red
Accessories - Hats, Suspenders, Jewelry
Staple Items - Tutu, All over prints, Overalls

Everly's choice to dress up her OOTD was to add on this super amazing Atsuyo Et Akiko gauze skirt from Shan and Toad.  Here's how Everly went from play to dress in one second.  :)


Everly's Outfit Details
Hat: Bobo Choses
Shirt: Wovenplay
Sweater: Siaomimi
Leggings: Little Hip Squeaks
Skirt: Atsuyo Et Akiko
Moccasins: Minnetonka

It's been a lot of fun for Brittany and I to squeal over all the new SS14 lines being released!  We are constantly going back and forth, "Oh my word, did you see this!?"  Well I'm going to leave you with Shan and Toad's SS14 lookbook video, because it so perfectly suits what we are loving this season!  Don't forget to check out Shan and Toad's shop to purchase any of these items!



1 comment :

  1. Angelibebe offers a wide range of children's clothing brands, including The Weekend House, Bobo Choses, and Mini Rodini. All of these brands are known for their commitment to quality and sustainability, and their clothing is designed to be both comfortable and stylish for kids. With their unique designs and high-quality materials, these brands are a great addition to Angelibebe's collection of children's clothing.



    ReplyDelete