Thursday, February 20, 2014

LalaKa >> & Givaway

We are beyond excited to finally be featuring one of our favorite brands as of late - LalaKa!  We have been working behind the scenes with LalaKa for a while and can't think of another brand that offers such a wonderful range of handmade baby and toddler items!  Nora, the beautiful mama behind the shop - hand creates each item by hand and is always thinking up something new and beautiful to add to her shop.  You can find a wide range of clothing items, mobiles, stuffed toys, pillow covers and decorations!

A little bit about Nora:
“I am Nora, a loving mom of three boys-Danny who is three years old and my little angels, Larry and Bobo, who are seven months old twins. We live in a small and quite town on the Danube River in Northern
Bulgaria.  The love of creating beautiful things is embedded in my nature. I see inspiration everywhere and I am always working on something new so my collection is growing slowly and constantly.  I learned to sew from my mom and to knit and crochet from my grandmother. All my hand made items are created as if they are made for my kids. Being a mom makes me understand what works well for the little ones.  The winters here are long and cold so my new collection of baby knitwear is aiming to keep a baby warm and comfortable with my functional pieces.”




Sweet Nora has generously offered to give a star garland and a knit house pillow to one lucky person!  Here's how you can enter:


Simply go to Instagram (find the photo above) - Follow @urbancub and @lalakashop and tag atleast 10 friends in the comments of our giveaway photo.  We will choose a winner on Monday, the 24th!

Good Luck!!!  

No comments :

Post a Comment