Thursday, February 6, 2014

Ten Things I'm Loving >> For my Littles


I really have to share some things I'm loving recently for my little ones.  I've been eyeing a few of these things for a while, some of them we own and some of them I cannot wait until they drop their SS line so I can snatch up my favorites!

one:  This line is at the top of my list for SS14 collection purchases.  Babaa just added their SS14 collection to their site and I am dying...  

two:   Have you ever heard of Naked Lunge?  We found their sweet little shop over the holiday's and I just had to share.  These little dolls are made to be your little ones look-a-like.  You just send over a photo of your child and tell them what details you would like on the doll and they hand make each one.  Cute or cute?

three:  I always wanted a swing for Everly when she was a little baby and I can't make that mistake again.  This is the swing I have on my wish list for our summer for Silas.  The bonus about this swing is children up to 6yrs old can use it, which means Everly can have a turn too!

four:  People are constantly asking me about Everly and Silas' necklaces.  They are Baltic Amber teething necklaces and I swear by them.  They really made the teething stages for both of my children a lot more soothing and "easy".

five: We recently shared Fanny and Alexandar with our Instagram followers and I really had to add this to my list of things I'm loving.  Seriously everything SINGLE thing in their shop is a "must have".

six:  I know I am not the only one completely drooling over Bobo Choses SS14 line.  When will the wait be over??? Also, side note: who else loves watching the Olympics? This onesie is perfection for any future Olympians. :)

seven:  La Camille makes the sweetest dolls, cushions, accessories, etc.  Since Everly is SO into necklaces, I really thought I would purchase this one for her Easter basket.

eight:  Don't these blocks look like so much fun?!  I think they take a sweet spin off of Mr. Potato Head.  I think Everly would love them.

nine:  We just got word from Amy that her Spring collection will be dropping February 13th!  I could not be more excited about these colors!  Some of my favorites - ever ever!

ten: The yellow shoes pictured above have been on my "need" list for Everly for a while now.  Then I saw these amazing sandals the other day and I NEED them too!  Zuzii has truly become one of my favorite shoe brands for Everly!


I'd love to hear what items you are currently loving for your littles!  Care to share?

No comments :

Post a Comment