Tuesday, May 13, 2014

10 little things >> for little boys

I know the girls tend to take up most of the residence around here, but we sure do LOVE sweet little boys and little boy things!  I'm not gonna lie, when I was pregnant with Silas, I was super scared I wouldn't be able to find anything "cool" for him.  It's definitely no secret that you have to dig a little deeper to find the cute boy things verses finding the cute girl things.  After having him around for almost 10 months now, I have found that if you look hard enough, the boys items can be just as sweet as the girls, if not sweeter.  ;)

I decided this will be a regular feature around here, because any mom of a boy can appreciate a good, cute find for their little man.  Plus since i'm always searching, why not share?  Here are 10 of my current favorite little boy things right now and I created them into 3 cute little outfits perfect for the Summer!
 

the summer nights outfit {1} ||hoodie|| ||tee|| ||harems|| ||moccs||
the beachy outfit {2} ||shades|| ||tee|| ||pants|| ||sandals||
the sweet little outfit {3} ||romper|| ||sandals||


p.s. Don't forget to enter our Funky Leg's giveaway - ends this Friday!

No comments :

Post a Comment