Tuesday, December 24, 2013

SNOW >> And Firsts

Our first snow was something so special for both kids.  This year was the first year Everly actually understood what it was and how fun it is to play in.  And this was Silas' first experience ever to the white fluffy stuff.  Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of winter, but when there is snow on the ground, there is just something special in the air.  Plus, it automatically puts a smile on my face when I see my daughter smile...and snow makes her super giddy...I wish I could have caught the whole thing on video.

Everly's Outfit Details: Hat -  Bobo Choses, Hoodie - Mini and Maximus, Snowsuit - LL Bean
Silas' Outfit Details: Hat - H&M, Snowsuit - Carters


I can foresee many many more days out in the snow in my future. :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!

Don't forget to enter our giveaway!  Today is your last day to enter and we will announce our big winner tomorrow!!!!  Can't wait!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment