Monday, December 16, 2013

Mama Wears >> Pendleton Portland Collection

I cannot get this collection out of my head!  So I thought I would share with you all so you can obsess over it too.  Pendleton is very "in" this season, so this collection is very up to date.  Pendleton is everywhere these days!  I just bought Scarlett some moccasins from Camp-Wolf, so naturally I had to buy the scarf (no. 3), because we have to match!

The wool fabric is perfect for the freezing weather that most of the country is having right now.  This collection has the cutest accessories too. I mean, look at the umbrella! They have cross-body bags, laptop bags, and adorable little wallets!  Follow the links below to find out what all you can find!  Oh yeah, and they have men's clothing too!  That I want to get my other half stat! 

I hope you enjoy this stuff as much as I do! (Beware: It's hard to look away!) 

 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 


Here is the blog link for The Portland Collection.  There are some cute pictures on how to style the pieces. 
Have you rocked a Pendleton style this winter?  How about your little?  We would love to see, so tag us #UCstyle on Instagram!

No comments :

Post a Comment