Friday, December 6, 2013

Christmas Lights >> All Year Round

Do you know what my first indication is when I know Christmas time is really here?  Christmas lights!  When you are driving down the road and houses are shining bright with Christmas lights, you see Christmas trees lit in windows all around town...You just know!  Its Christmas Time!  I personally have a huge love for Christmas lights, but I don't feel like they have to be just a "holiday thing".  Don't get me wrong, yes, you should take down your tree eventually and take off the lights outside your home.  But there are some fun ways you can incorporate Christmas lights into your every day life.  I love the way lights look when all the lights are off, it's so comfy and cozy.  I know this style might not be for everyone, but it's such an easy way to just add that little extra touch and it doesn't even have to be fancy.  You can even make a completely plain wall, shine instantly with just a strand of lights.  Here are just a few examples of how other people have styled their "Christmas" lights in their homes all year round.


left to right//top to bottom
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10


Maybe when Christmas is over and you take the lights off your Christmas tree you can find somewhere else special to put them around the house.

1 comment :

  1. Oh I love Christmas lights! We've thoroughly decked out our home this year! ;)

    ReplyDelete