Monday, August 4, 2014

They are my Sunshine


We are thoroughly enjoying our Summer spent with each other.  The last few weeks spending time with my favorite people has given me plenty of opportunities to stand in awe of where I am at and where we are with our life.  There is always room for improvement and areas we can change, but I would never change these precious moments, these cherished days.  These are the best times of my life and I can't imagine doing anything else, with anyone else.  I am in love with my life and in love with my little family.  I love that they complete me and that nothing else in life matters as long as they are with me.  It's been a good Summer and I'm sad it's coming to an end in a few weeks, because the weather has been sensational, but you know what, this little life I have, with my little family, it's the best.  And I'll take any weather, any season, with them.  They make every day sunshine!  They are my sunshine!

You are my sunshine, 
my only sunshine, 
you make me happy when skies are grey.  
You'll never know dear, 
how much I love you, 
please don't take my sunshine away...  
(This is Everly and Silas' favorite song, they sing it on repeat as a duet all day long.  Today while they were singing it together(Silas just hums it), I felt as though my heart could burst!  I will get a video of it to share with you!)

P.S. These photos are from my Instagram feed.  You can follow me if you wish, here.

No comments :

Post a Comment