Thursday, August 7, 2014

Guest Post >> Molly @mamasault

Hi, there! It's Molly from @mamasault on Instagram.  I'm so excited to be here guest blogging for Bri while they're working on more exciting things for you guys!  With my son, Luck, starting school this year and my love for kids fashion it seems that I have one thing on my mind these days- back to school shopping!  I'm excited for Luck to reach this milestone and can't wait to watch him grow.  So I thought I'd share some of my favorite unisex staples that he'll be taking along with him this year. 


Zebra Leggings - Mini Rodini has been one of my favorite brands for Luck over the years.  He practically lives in their leggings and tees. The first drop of their AW14 collection launched and the prints are super fun (as usual). I love that they are comfortable for play and can be mixed and matched with pretty much anything. 

Mustard cuffed Leggings - I recently discovered Macarons from Instagram and I am in love with their beautiful classic pieces that kids can wear over and over again. I'm excited to add this brand to Luck's collection.

Teepee Backpack - Who doesn't love teepees? This Cotton On backpack is super cute yet inexpensive and the colors are perfect for both girls and boys. 

Maa Shoes - If sneakers should be anything, they should be fun and colorful and this Maa pair is exactly that. These are sneakers that we can pair with everything in Luck's closet which is a huge bonus!

Nine to Nine Deskhouse - This  is the perfect space for Luck to work on learning his numbers, letters, or paint one of his little watercolor masterpieces. I love that little sister, Saint, can sit with him on the other side and that it doubles as a big playhouse! So cute! 

Water Bottle - We swear by Lifefactory bottles in our house! We all use them everyday and I was excited to find the flip cap and straw styles that will be perfect for his backpack and lunchbox.  

I Love Pretzels and Hotdogs Tee - Pretzels and hotdogs are two of Luck's favorite things. What? Your kids' too? Piccolini is an old favorite! I adore this brand and their tees are something babes will want to wear over and over again.

Tiny Cottons Hat - I can't think of a better combo than stripes and pom poms for a beanie. Tiny Cottons, bravo! I'm looking forward to this one keeping Luck's head warm and toasty.

Lego Lunchbox - Luck was set on this Lego lunchbox from the moment I showed it to him. I'll admit it's very cute and I'm pretty sure it'll be the coolest one at the lunch table.

Fjallraven Backpack - Fjallraven is our favorite backpack!  I bought Luck one a couple of years back and it has definitely stood the test of time. They are perfect for school, traveling, or just a day outing. We love them so much that I've bought him a second just for school. There's no question that I know it will do the job well and if he ever wants another, I'll gladly take it for myself. 

Preschool Tee - Hatch for Kids makes all sorts of cute tees, but this preschool tee is everything. It's so simple yet so perfect. They make a "kindergarten" version too!

Pretzel Sweatshirt - When I saw Kira Kids' new Fall collection of pretzels and taxies, my jaw dropped. I knew Luck had to have them. How amazing are the pretzels? Love.

Crewcuts Jacket - No one can ever go wrong owning a field jacket. In fact, I think that each member of the family should have one in the coat closet all hanging in a little row. Luck gets a new one every other season or so and I've never regretted buying the same style year after year. They're a timeless piece that can always be handed down to Little Brother or Sister next. Hand me downs are always a big bonus and are bound to bring back sweet memories. This one from Crewcuts would be perfect for both girls and boys.

Neon-Capped Boots - These Brother Veillies are awesome for any occasion. You can dress them up or down and they are comfortable for little feet. The neon cap toe is on-trend and oh so cute!

Private Eye Tee - Misha Lulu Fall 14 Private Eye collection is hands down one of my favorite lines this season. The prints are adorable and consist of what every little imagination dreams of- Being a secret agent and solving a mystery!  Luck is thrilled with their awesome selection and has requested one of every tee.

Cheers to an awesome school year! 
xo
Molly
@mamasault

1 comment :

  1. Chennai is home to numerous t-shirt printers specializing in creating custom designs for men's t-shirts. These printers offer a wide range of options, including various fabric choices, printing techniques like screen printing or direct-to-garment (DTG) printing, and customization features such as personalized graphics or text. You can find these t-shirt printers by searching online, visiting local printing shops, or contacting clothing stores that offer custom t-shirt printing services. They can help you create unique and stylish t-shirts tailored to your preferences. Customized T-Shirts Chennai

    ReplyDelete