Friday, October 4, 2013

Bordeaux >> For the Whole Family

When I think of Fall I think of warm colors, flannels, hats, and layers. I have been dying to bring out all my deeper colored clothes, especially this Wine-Bordeaux color. 
It is such a warm color, and this year they have it on almost anything. I love to have a piece that has bold color and then add fun patterns and colors around it. 
Bordeaux is so fun to play with. It is very universal and can go with just about any color. I had so much fun putting these outfits together. There were so many options that it was hard to narrow it down. 


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5  



1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7



1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 




1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6



I hope this helps give you some fun ideas about how to style Bordeaux, and gets you in the mood for  comfortable sweaters and cold nights. Scarlett and I can't wait to layer up and have some snuggles. 

No comments :

Post a Comment