Saturday, October 12, 2013

10 things i'm loving >> October


1- this helpful guide to Pantone's  palette of the season. i love the nature hues with the reds, pinks, and purples. i won't have any problems dressing in these colors and having fun with them.

2- i can't decide which pair of these RAEN Optics sunnies i want to add to my accessories for the fall. they have such an array of choices, that i might not be able to walk away with just one pair!!

3- Flynn Skye does it every time. there is rarely something i wouldn't wear from this line. she is amazing, and makes me want to wake up at the beach everyday. since i can't i will just dress like i can.

4- i have this band on repeat, all day, everyday. it is the perfect fall music.

5- this Guide to Stains is brilliant. to a mother of a toddler it is anyways!

6- one thing i love about this time of year is that pumpkin is in everything! it is one of my favorite taste so i am usually the one buying it all. i came across these recipes for pancakes, and i am pretty excited to try them.

7- the new collection of jewelry from The 2 Bandits is perfection. some of my staple pieces come from them, it is so good. go take a peek, and you can thank me later.

8- with the colder weather coming up, i am using this Josie Maran intensive creamy oil to make sure my skin stays hydrated and radiant.

9- i of course have to mention something about children's fashion. (it is in my everyday so it is something i am loving right now.) the new season from POPUPSHOP is one of my favorites. i am in love with the moon skirt. perfection.

10- i am enjoying doing all kinds of fun stuff for the blog. i am always on my computer looking up any and everything. i have started a Pintrest page, come follow me if you want to see what i am liking lately!


We would love to see what you are loving! send us an email at urbancubblog@gmail.com or tag us on Instagram with your list if you want to be featured on our blog!!

hope you enjoyed my favorite things i'm loving.

No comments :

Post a Comment