Thursday, January 30, 2014

10 Things I'm Loving >> Boho Style


1: I love a good fringe purse. I've been eyeing this one from Cleobella for awhile. I think it's time to get it since summer is right around the corner. 
2: There is something about perfume labeling that just gets me. This one from CatbirdNYC has one of my favorite names written on it, NOVA. 
3: Another layering necklace? Check.
4: White Dresses are probably my favorite to wear in the summer. They are so clean and crisp, and can go with pretty much anything. I love how Free People styled this one. 
5: This hair crown has got to probably be one of my favorites that I've ever seen. 
6: Who else wants the glasses as much as me? They are amazing. I need them. 
7: This is the perfect blanket for picnics and play-dates at the park this summer. 
8: Have you ever smelled NEST candles? This one is Moroccan Amber, and it is divine
9: I'm not sure if you can tell yet, but I kind of like gold. So these sandals are perfection in my eyes. 
10: I have been wanting to try doTERRA for awhile, and I finally placed my order last night. Can't
wait! 

Who else is ready for summer?? 
I can't stop thinking about the sun and the warmth. 
And dresses, and sandals. And flowers, and water. 
And walks, and playgrounds. 
Please hurry Summer. 

No comments :

Post a Comment