Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Camp >> Style

I know most people go camping in the Summer when it's warm, but for some reason I always get into my "camp spirit" in the Winter.  You can call it, cabin fever.  We have been snowed in the last couple of days with back to back snow days and I have been having major cabin fever.  Josh and I have been playing cards, with the candles glowing, decked out in our comfy tees and sweats and snuggled under blankets to keep extra warm.  So with my camp spirit in full throttle these days, I decided to throw together a list of a few of our favorites!  Josh even helped me pick out a couple of these!  His favorite is #12, which is pretty funny because one of his favorite sayings is, "Catty Wampus".  Ha!  And you can pretty much say I'm obsessing over the rest...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15


A few of these items were also on Josh's Christmas list and I think this serves as a great Gift Guide for that adventurer in your life.

Have you guys ever heard of Huckberry?  This is such an awesome site!  Each week Huckberry partners with leading urban and outdoor brands to bring us a curated selection of apparel and gear.  I shop via this flash-sale site frequently and they always have the best deals.  I'm always finding one-of-a-kind items there and it's a perfect site to find awesome items for the men in your life and for YOURSELF too!  I try to get little surprise gifts for Josh throughout the year, and 90% of the time, they are items found on this site.  Just check it out!  ;)



No comments :

Post a Comment